Saturday, November 13, 2010

Eydie's made me do it!

My made up logo for bar Eydie's

Last night I happened upon this rad (yes that's right, I'm using the word "RAD") wee bar in East Brunswick, situated on the tail end of Lygon Street.


Named Eydie's after 1950's singer Eydie Gormé, it was peculiar to me that this bar had that "clean and brand new" look, yet also managed to have a whole lota personality. The 1950's inspired furnishings were unpretentious and remained stylish, and the music selection was retro without being cliche. The entire bar atmosphere was warm and welcoming which I think was mostly credited to the really friendly bar staff.

I guess I must have really enjoyed my experience at this bar that I felt compelled and inspired to whip up my own little logo to mark the evening. In case you're curious to check it for yourself :

86 Lygon Street
East Brunswick
VIC 3057

Open from
Mon - Wed 5pm - 12am
Thu - Sun 4pm - 1am

(Ha! And maybe if you fall this bar the way I have, you can always join the Facebook group!)

No comments:

Post a Comment