Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Miss Universe: World's Largest Tattooed Lady

Miss Universe

Miss Universe is the Sideshow’s popular and adored Fat Tattooed Lady. Her body is covered by royal blue intricate tattoos that contrast her pale smooth skin so that she is reminiscent of a large human Ming vase. Off stage she goes by the name Mei-Xie, which in Chinese means beautiful and elegant. Mei-Xie is the only child to Ting-Ting and Ma Sun. Despite being an only child she is very generous, caring and infectiously likeable.

“Growing up as a child I desperately wanted a brother or sister, so I made lots of friends instead. When I didn't have a friend to play with I loved to write and read poetry - though my biggest passion is to dance. Believe it or not, I’m an accomplished ballet dancer and I’m truly very good at it. It helps me to relax so I dance as much as I can. Though more importantly it keeps me in shape!” she laughs.

“Why is my stage name  Miss Universe? Well D’uh! Cos I’ve got a big round belly of course!” (Laughing again) “Actually, not true. I’m called  Miss Universe because of my tattoos. Back when I first started getting ink done, I used to get a lot of star constellations, because I love astronomy. You can’t really see them so much anymore because they are hidden amongst all the other tattoos - but I know they are there".

“The world is such a beautiful place, despite the bad things that happen, there is so much to be inspired by. I had a tradition I started years ago where I would get a tattoo whenever someone or something inspired me - as a reminder or keepsake. Needless to say I’m inspired a lot!”.

When asked if there was any part of her body that was not covered by a tattoo, she giggles “Cheeky! That’s a secret!”

DelicateDancer

SOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment